Sunday 24 January 2016

Paperie on my dining table!!! :D / Paperie az ebédlőasztalomon!!! :D











A great thing happened to me yesterday, so I just have to tell you.. A few years ago as I started to crochet, sew and follow blogs with such a content, I found Amy Sinibaldi's blog and next to Annette she is also a great inspiration for me.
I really love her works, she has a very high standard of work, has a great eye for details and creates wonderful things..
When you are reading someones blog for years, even if she/he lives on the other side of the world, it feels like if you would know her/him.
You get to like her/him without even knowing her/him, you see how she/he is getting better in her/his job and you just wish the best for her/him as she/he really deserves it..
This is the way I feel for Amy..
A couple of years ago she has started sewing felt cookies and child aprons and now she became a fabric designer. This is her first collection. I am really proud of her!!! :)
And of course, this line is just as wonderful as all her works!! I love the colours, those tiny floral prints and just the way they all look so nice together!! Don't you think?
Firstly it was only available in the US, and as it is a limited edition, I thought it won't be easy to get it..
But one day I was searching on the net just to see if it would be available in Europe as well.. (If you buy something from the US there is a high amount of Tax on it..) And here comes the great news... I found a shop, which is not only located in Germany, but is in anext town!!!! :) And they told that the Paperie collection will be available soon!!! :) Wow, I was soo excited!!!  
It arrived in the beginning of the week and yesterday I finally got the chance to go and have a look at it.. And of course to buy some as well! :)
I have to tell you, I was not disappointed.. Soft cotton fabric, lovely colours and prints!!!
I just couldn't believe I got them and could do a photoshooting with them on my own dining table!!!!
I already know what I am going to make out of them!! A patchwork blanket of course, but the details are coming later on..
My 'Love without reason' embroidery is slowly getting ready as well, I really enjoy embroidering it! :) The pattern is free and available here.
Have a lovely Sunday evening!! :)

Love, Sophiee

..............................................................................................................................................................................................

Annyira jó dolog történt velem tegnap, hogy muszáj elmesélnem.. Pár éve, amikor elkezdtem horgolni, varrni és ilyen témájú blogokat nézegetni, akkor találtam rá Amy Sinibaldi blogjára és Annette mellett ő a másik nagy példaképem.
Rettentően szeretem a munkáit, nagyon igényes, odafigyel a részletekre és tényleg gyönyörű dolgokat készít.. Amikor már pár éve olvasgatod valakinek a blogját, hiába él a világ másik oldalán, egy kicsit olyan, mintha ismernéd.. Ismeretlenül is megszereted, látod, ahogy egyre ügyesedik, szakmailag egyre feljebb jut és drukkolsz is neki, mert annyira megérdemli.. 
Így vagyok én is Amy-vel.. 
Néhány éve filc sütik és gyerek kötények varrásával kezdte, most pedig anyag tervező lett belőle és ez az első kollekciója. Igazán büszke vagyok rá!!! :)
Ráadásul, mint minden munkája, ez is csodaszépre sikerült!! Annyira tetszenek a színei, azok a kis virágos minták, és egyszerűen az, hogy mennyire jól mutatnak együtt!! Nem gondoljátok?
Eddig csak Amerikában lehetett kapni és mivel limitált széria, gondoltam, hogy nem lesz egyszerű hozzájutni..
De egy nap rákerestem a neten, hátha már Európában is elérhető. (Ha Amerikából rendeltem volna, nagyon magas vámot kellett volna rá pluszban fizetni.. ) És láss csodát, találtam egy boltot, ami nem csak hogy Németországban, hanem ráadásul a szomszédos városkában van!!!! :D És jelezték, hogy a Paperie kollekció hamarosan elérhető lesz náluk!! :) Hú, rettentően megörültem neki!! Aztán a hét elején meg is érkezett és én tegnap végre el is tudtam menni a boltba, hogy élőben is megcsodálhassam és persze, hogy vegyek is belőle! :)
Nagyon izgatott voltam és bevallom, nem csalódtam... Puha pamut anyag, csodás színek és minták!!! Jaj, el sem hittem, hogy hozzájuk jutottam és a saját ebédlőasztalomon fotózhattam őket!! :)
Már tudom is, hogy mi készül majd belőlük!! Természetesen egy patchwork takaró, de részleteket majd még később..
A 'Szeress feltétel nélkül' hímzett képem is készül lassan, nagyon élvezem hímezni! :) A mintája angolul ingyen elérhető és letölthető itt.
Szép vasárnap estét Nektek!! :)

Szeretettel, Sophiee

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sophiee for such a lovely post! So very very sweet! xo amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Amy, thank you for reading it!! You are really amazing in what you do and I wish you all the best for you and your family!! PS. My patchwork blanket with Paperie is almost ready and I just love it!! :) It is a special one! Thank you once more for these beautiful fabrics!! <3

      Delete